- We are hiring for Client Support Representative
- UHF tag numbers now supported in national tracking database
- Best practices for applying tags/animal indicators in cattle
- NEW! Reader Comparison Booklet (How to choose the right mobile RFID reader for your operation)
- 2022 Board Announcement
- 2021 Activity Report
- CLTS Enhancement Update, March 25, 2022
- Supply Chain Issues
- 2022 Calendar of Events
- Introducing Shearwell RFID Beef Loop Tags and Improved Destron DMR etags
- CLTS has a new URL
TRACEABILITY MADE EASY!
Canada’s traceability program, led by the Canadian Cattle Identification Agency is designed and developed for the containment and eradication of animal disease.
(as of November 28, 2022)