WE ARE HIRING! CCIA is looking to hire a Business Content Writer.
Canadian Cattle Identification Agency (CCIA) is an industry-initiated, not-for-profit organization incorporated to establish a national livestock identification program and traceability initiatives to support efficient trace back and containment of serious animal health and food safety concerns in the Canadian livestock industry. CCIA is led by a board of directors representing 16 livestock organizations across Canada, including: livestock producers, auction markets, livestock dealers, feedlots, veterinarians and processors.
A fully-functional traceability systems is based on three pillars: animal identification, premises identification and animal movement. To track an animal and facilitate a fully-functional, national traceability system, every livestock premises must have a valid, premises identification (PID) number in order to report animal movement (e.g., move in, move out, sighted, imported, exported and temporary export events).
Valid Premises IDs
1. WE ARE HIRING. Looking for a Business Content Writer. Apply Now (09/20/18)
2. Livestock ID & Traceability Program Regulatory Update 3 (06/20/18)
3. Livestock ID & Traceability Program Regulatory Update 2 (04/30/18)
3. CCIA Announces New Board of Directors (04/19/18)
4. Livestock ID & Traceability Program Regulatory Update (03/01/18)
5. CCIA Announces Newly Approved Beef ID (02/06/18)
6. CCIA to Become Responsible Administrator for Goats (09/27/17)